Development - 48 months
Growth & Development - children, kids, infants, babies, toddlers, sleep, nutrition, gross & fine motor skills, language and social skills.All information below are approximates
- Boy 36 lbs
- Girl 36 lbs
- Boy 40.5 inches
- Girl 39.5 inches
Hours of sleep
- 11.5 hours per 24-hr day
- No nap
Daily caloric intake
- approximately 1600 calories (kcal) per day
- Gross motor skills Hops and skips. Alternates feet going down stairs.
- Fine motor skills Catches a ball. Throws a ball overhand. Buttons clothing. Copies a square. Dresses self completely. Draws a person with head and 2-4 body parts.
- Language Knows colors. Asks questions (“What’s this?”). Sings verse of song. Tells a brief story. Counts four objects.
- Social interaction Plays and cooperates together with other children. Role-playing (“I’m the princess. You’re the king.”) Goes to toilet alone.
Growth Chart for Boys (birth to 3 years) - head circumference
Growth Chart for Girls (birth to 3 years) - height & weight
Growth Chart for Girls (birth to 3 years) - head circumferenceGrowth Chart for Boys (2 years and older) - height & weight
Growth Chart for Boys (2 years and older) - Body Mass Index
Growth Chart for Girls (2 years and older) - height & weight
Growth Chart for Girls (2 years and older) - Body Mass Index
Last Updated (Monday, 22 June 2009 09:17)